It’s Christmastime! Whether you love Christmas music or the anticipation of presents, everyone can agree that Christmas lights make things more magical around this time of year. And a tiny light can make a huge difference in the darkness.
- Ice Breaker: What are some of your favorite Christmas traditions?
- How familiar are you with the story of Jesus being born? Was there anything Samer shared that made you think about the story differently?
- In what ways did the arrival of Jesus bring light into a dark world?
- Where do you want to see Jesus as a light around you?
- Where are you experiencing darkness right now? Share with the group if you feel comfortable.
- Would you consider Jesus the Light of your world? How has Jesus been a Light in your world this year?
1. Encourage your group to join in with the rest of Woodstock City Church in our 12-Day Christmas
Devotional leading up to Christmas.
More info here: https://woodstockcity.org/behindthescenes
2. Join us for Christmas services at Woodstock City.
4:30 p.m., 6:00 p.m., or 7:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m. or 1:00 p.m.